Saturday, March 1, 2014

Currently March!

Woohoo! February is OVER and it's time for Currently!
Farley is so fab for hosting this great par-tay every month!



 photo c1ccc5cb-baca-4237-8239-8ce35ed55390_zpsb52f1c7f.jpg


I'm in love with Farley's new design and I'm pretty sure I have blog design envy! 

Listening: We are big nerds when it comes to home shows. We love watching This Old House. But on Saturdays I'm good checking out blogs and listening to the show.

Loving: DENTAL HEALTH MONTH IS OVER! Yahoo! Those of you who have followed me for a while, or know me well, know that I hate teeth. Especially wiggly teeth and the nasty noise those teeth make. My kids know NOT show me. And, NO, I will NOT pull your tooth out. We watch all the Brain Pop Jr. videos on teeth in February and the video where the little girl wiggles her tooth and they add sound effects makes me gag. I seriously have to walk out of my classroom until the kids tell me it's safe. LUCKILY I have student teacher and I made sure she handled all tooth matters. 

Thinking: Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day. I should really go for a walk. I haven't exercised regularly in .........anyhoo...it's a beautiful morning so after breakfast I'm heading outside.

Wanting: Beautiful weather=grill hamburgers!

Needing: Is your house ever clean? I feel like mine is always a mess. I get it all tidy then in a blink it's a big ol' mess again. Someday I will win the Mega Millions and I will have a live in maid who also likes to cook. Someday.

?????: Can you guess my question?

******
How excited are you for the Oscars?
I love the Golden Globes and the Oscars. OMG. I can't wait until Sunday! 
If you haven't seen American Hustle it's fantastic! 

Have a wonderful Saturday!!

8 comments:

  1. My house is always a mess too. Or at least I always feel like it is a mess. Mainly because I have two little ones and they have lots of stuff and our house is not that big. I keep thinking that when we move in a couple years into a bigger house things will be easier to keep clean and picked up because we will have more room. :) lol

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three things you want in your backyard for game days? Wish we lived near each other, we could walk together and then I could skip the gym part of my list. Ha!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be the dream Kimberly! Come on down to Austin! And- yes! I want all those things in my backyard! The pool will not happen this year (moment of silence), but I think the other two will. We spend so much time outside during the summer I want fun things to do!

      Delete
  3. Hey Jen, My house is perfect...but not because I'm good at cleaning LOL ...our home fell out of escrow and it's on the market again. I would rather have a messy house and be sold and in a new one. :o( Oh well...patience is a virtue right?
    xoxo,
    Vicky

    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things in your backyard!! I would never have guessed that! Course I didn't exactly have a guess anyway!

    Now, let's talk about the Oscars! Really, the winner for male lead is going to be very interesting- My vote is with Matthew Mc. (can't spell his last name) or Tom Hanks. Can't wait!

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My house is pretty embarrassing!! Is the answer your favorite games to play outside?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My house is messy now... not like "burn the house down messy" ... just sorta "lived in messy" ... I hope you got to grill out!
    Stacy
    Funky Fresh Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are too sweet... I will be in your neck of the woods this weekend... team made it to state!!! they play friday and sat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...